- Hat’s, gloves, and wool socks are important when the temperature drops!
- Waterproof boots help keep feet dry in the snow.
- Zero degree sleeping bags and an insulated sleeping pad are required for winter camp outs.
- Rain gear on all camp outs… Winter rain is cold rain.
- Dress in Layers to avoid overheating during physical activity.
January – Cabin camping @ Camp Alamuchy
Parent campers sign up early for a relaxing weekend in the cabin, and bring your menu ideas!
February – Junior leader training / Tent camping @ Camp NoBeBosco